- 2 to 4 years & 4 to 6 years
- 30 minute classes
- 12 monthly units once a week for 4 weeks
- Call for tuition costs and materials
Kindermusik ABC Music & Me is created for the child enrolled in a childcare centre or pre-K program. ABC Music & Me is a research-based language and early literacy program built around music. ABC Music & Me helps two to six-year-olds develop pre-literacy and language skills through a child’s most-loved rituals: music and story time.
ABC Music & Me supports the early childhood standards and requirements for "high quality programs" as defined by the National Institute for Early Education. Plus for the older age group, ABC Music & Me aligns with pre-K national and provincial standards.
What you’ll experience in class:
- Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
- Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
- Focused listening with music to improve skills in following directions
- Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills
- Developmentally-appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
- Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, and taking turns
* Note: This class is offered at preschools & daycares. If you have a preschool or daycare and are interested in the program please contact us for more details or to set up a Free Demonstration.